Constance N. Metropulos Au.D.
Dr. Metropulos received her Doctorate in Audiology from Northeastern University in 2012. She completed her undergraduate studies in Communication Sciences and Disorders at the University of Florida in 2008.
She has experience and training from nationally recognized hospitals including the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, the Boston Veterans Hospital, and Georgetown University Hospital. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and an advocate for hearing and brain function, focusing on the geriatric population. Dr. Metropulos joins our practice with years of experience from the largest private audiology practice in Long Island, New York.
Dr. Metropulos’s areas of expertise include:
- Diagnostic and Rehabilitative Audiology for Adult and Pediatric patients
- Counseling and Aural Rehabilitation
- Selection and Fitting of Amplification (Hearing Aids)
- Tinnitus Counseling and Management
- Assistive Devices and Bluetooth Technologies
- Vestibular/Balance Assessment and Rehabilitation